Anything going on in Houston this weekend?

customtouch

My Granddaughter's softball team made it into the World Series and she will be playing a tournament this weekend in the Highlands area so we will be there Thursday-Sunday. There will probably be a lot of down time between games and we may be looking for something to do. I see it is close to the San Jac so I was just curious if anyone was going to be around there.   
(Now for some bragging) She is only 12yrs old and this is her second year of ever even picking up a softball but they have clocked her underhand pitches at 67mph and she has pitched two no hitters so far.  She has also mastered a variety a pitches (curves, slider, drop, ect) to the point that she can sometimes strike out her coach in practice. If you can't tell..........I am kind of proud of her!!!!  :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's cool, that girl has got an arm! We are going to some kind of food truck festival!
http://www.thingstodoinhouston-tx.com/details-E0-001-085150627-3/Best_Damn_Food_Truck_Festival_Ever_Houston/ :grin:

ChryslerJet

customtouch said:
My Granddaughter's softball team made it into the World Series and she will be playing a tournament this weekend in the Highlands area so we will be there Thursday-Sunday. There will probably be a lot of down time between games and we may be looking for something to do. I see it is close to the San Jac so I was just curious if anyone was going to be around there.   
(Now for some bragging) She is only 12yrs old and this is her second year of ever even picking up a softball but they have clocked her underhand pitches at 67mph and she has pitched two no hitters so far.  She has also mastered a variety a pitches (curves, slider, drop, ect) to the point that she can sometimes strike out her coach in practice. If you can't tell..........I am kind of proud of her!!!!  :smile30:
David that is just awesome, I bet your a proud grandpop.  I know I get so proud of our kids when they show their awesomeness.