anyone near Longview

Last Mohecian

Administrator
That can go put an eyeball on this boat for a fellow jet boater?

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/boa/2546709473.html

Thanks,
matt

Gold Member

Matt i called that guy for a friend of mine and that boat needs lots of work!!! I had a panther jet in it and he is selling a berk with it  to put back in it but thats a lot of work and i dont come with mounts or anything else. I like those hulls!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Motor Head said:
Matt i called that guy for a friend of mine and that boat needs lots of work!!! I had a panther jet in it and he is selling a berk with it  to put back in it but thats a lot of work and i dont come with mounts or anything else. I like those hulls!

Good info Bobby.  Sounds like he may need to pay someone to haul it off.  With glass damage and a Panther pump it's not worth much if anything.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Crusader said:
For $500, it's a steal!!!

That is yet to be determined.  Chad passed on a running SST with a big block Chevy last year.  If I remember correctly the guy was down to $2900 and that was with a Berkeley pump, Over transom headers and gel that was in a lot better shape than this one.

Even the trailer is too small for the boat.  It is all the way up on the wench and the boat is still hanging off the back a good foot or so.

Gold Member

Last Mohican said:
Motor Head said:

Good info Bobby.  Sounds like he may need to pay someone to haul it off.  With glass damage and a Panther pump it's not worth much if anything.
The panther jet was the big turn off for me. They suck and it would be a job to put a berk in it because of the way a panther is attached to the boat. I had one in my first jet boat and thats the last one ill own! If it had a berk in it i would probably tell my buddy to buy it.

txliberator

Last Mohican said:
Crusader said:
For $500, it's a steal!!!

That is yet to be determined.  Chad passed on a running SST with a big block Chevy last year.  If I remember correctly the guy was down to $2900 and that was with a Berkeley pump, Over transom headers and gel that was in a lot better shape than this one.

Even the trailer is too small for the boat.  It is all the way up on the wench and the boat is still hanging off the back a good foot or so.

That's good way to put a hell of a hook in the bottom.