Anyone going to Somerville Labor day weekend

stickman07

We'll be on Belton. Just heard today that there's a poker run so may do that on Sunday. Should be a great weekend here.

Sent from my iPhone 4S bought with UNION Dollars ! 🇺🇸🚒

77Jet Star

stickman07 said:
We'll be on Belton. Just heard today that there's a poker run so may do that on Sunday. Should be a great weekend here.

Saw you at RTC super  nice boat you have there.Sorry I didnt get over to chat with you.I was too busy keeping my boat anchored bow out in that storm.Catch you next time.

stickman07

JETSTAR said:
stickman07 said:

Saw you at RTC super  nice boat you have there.Sorry I didnt get over to chat with you.I was too busy keeping my boat anchored bow out in that storm.Catch you next time.
Thanks man. We didn't get to meet up with everyone, sorry we missed ya & thanks for the compliments. That wind and chop was a BIOTCH 4-Sho. Really got to see how the full stringers worked & they are a definite improvement over 1/4 stringers. Hope to catch everyone next time. There will be a THB event here at Belton one day, hopefully soon.

KONA77

JETSTAR said:
stickman07 said:

all i can say is, Jet Star get a real anchor  :smile27:

stickman07

KONA said:
JETSTAR said:
stickman07 said:

LOL !!!! X2 ya need one of my sand spikes. My tug never moved.

77Jet Star

stickman07 said:
KONA said:
JETSTAR said:
stickman07 said:

LOL !!!! X2 ya need one of my sand spikes. My tug never moved.

Can ya post up a picture of that sand spike    jump.gif

spd500

What kind of anchor are yall using ? I have always used the little bell anchors , but they only work in fairly calm water . I went to academy the other day and was checking out all the options , they have one that folds up that I thought might be a good option . I really want it to still fit under the back seat .

77Jet Star

spd500 said:
What kind of anchor are yall using ? I have always used the little bell anchors , but they only work in fairly calm water . I went to academy the other day and was checking out all the options , they have one that folds up that I thought might be a good option . I really want it to still fit under the back seat .
I think that sand spike deal is the way to go hope they post some pics.  jump.gif

spd500

I used to have a spike for using on the beach . Worked great in places where there was a beach , but still had to anchor in other areas .

KONA77

yeah that sand spike was cool,  but not enough room in my little boat,  i use a regular boat anchor, favorable for most conditions, and i keep it stored behind the back seat  :smile16:

Becket

JETSTAR said:
spd500 said:
I think that sand spike deal is the way to go hope they post some pics.  jump.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premium-SAND-STIK-Pontoon-Boat-anchor-SAND-STIK-Premium-/300727439396?pt=Boat_Parts_Accessories_Gear&hash=item4604c09024&vxp=mtr