anybody ever been on lake tyler?

Proud Mary

Lake Tyler is a nice lake to go too.  Was there last week still low at the lunch ramp need a hard rain to bring it up.
3 1/2 feet low..

Crusader

Knotty said:
FL350 said:
Can't put a price on boating!!

Me wife will argue that.  :smile20:

So will mine. She can get mani/pedis every other week, buy a ton of crap at the store and off of a$$book, but I get hell for wanting to spend $139 on a dang steering cable.....lol.

Chicks are weird like that

ChryslerJet

Crusader said:
Knotty said:
FL350 said:
Can't put a price on boating!!

Me wife will argue that.  :smile20:

So will mine. She can get mani/pedis every other week, buy a ton of crap at the store and off of a$$book, but I get hell for wanting to spend $139 on a dang steering cable.....lol.

Chicks are weird like that
Now you know why my CJ ain't finished everything for has to be gold plated at the cost of my parts.

FL350 said:
When you guys get your women squared away... I'll be at the lake!

I agree with that.....mine ain't said a word about what I've spent on my new motor and she even gave me what little bet of or taxes we got back! ( lol not much haha but better then nothing)  and she's on the same page lets get it going time for some boating and fresh beverages!! :smile30:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Mike S said:
FL350 said:
When you guys get your women squared away... I'll be at the lake!

I agree with that.....mine ain't said a word about what I've spent on my new motor and she even gave me what little bet of or taxes we got back! ( lol not much haha but better then nothing)  and she's on the same page lets get it going time for some boating and fresh beverages!! :smile30:
That's a good woman there! clap.gif :smile16: