Any intrest in 514 BBF

sturat

Might have to sell my mill... $hit happens and some things are more important than my hobby at this time.

514 BBF dual 750's tunnel ram, .659 Hydr roller
Eagle 4340 crank Forged SRP Pistons Hbeam rods
Basset 14 pan
MSD Dizzy
ARP L19 rod and main bolts
ARP head blots
Motor is strong and runs on 93
Set up for NOS and I have a brand new Zex dual plate system for it(never installed)

Devilman

sorry to hear about shitt happenin, but it definitely does. :tongue: hopefully it'll sell quick for ya.

Disturbed

Damn dude!  That sucks!  You've got a really nice BBF and, it runs real strong.  What heads are on it?  I'll spread the word. 

sturat

ProComps right now

Have a set of alum SCJ's that can be added on but that will take the comp to 12.5:1 range

ChryslerJet

sturat said:
He is Cheby guy
Ah that's right that was Cliff that had the oil issue after losing his hose.  Dang I must be either getting old or I am on here too much getting everything confused.

Knotty Girl

I have felt your pain, good to know you have your priorities right.  You can always get stuff back.  Sorry you are at this point now.  Always a brighter light at the end of each tunnel.

spd500

Knotty said:
I have felt your pain, good to know you have your priorities right.  You can always get stuff back.  Sorry you are at this point now.  Always a brighter light at the end of each tunnel.

That's what they say , but sometimes I think the light might actually be a train  :smile26: