Another Newbie in the North

YMeLord

Well ... guess I've jumped in with both feet now ... crazy.gif

Name is Joel .. met a few at the Tawakoni regatta .. .was with the white skater (TMOORE)... At that time was going to refurb an Eliminator bubbledeck ... before I could gain much steam on that project a better project fell into my hands ... 21 Liberator (true year is sort of in question). Still a project boat but a much better platform for where we usually do most of our boating.

Live in the Dallas area (Mesquite)... but can found most any weekend on Texoma and until this project is done ... with TMOORE and the white skater.

I plan on starting a project thread in the next few days to A) ask some opinions B) probably ask MORE QUESTIONS. Will post some pics in the project forum as soon as I can.

Knotty Girl

I remember your Skater, wanted to get a close look.  That is a sweet ride.  Glad to have you on board.  clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

YMeLord

Actually Knotty it's Tim's skater ... have a lot of blood and sweat invested .. but it's his boat. I was just along for the ride that day, as most days, for ballast (that boat almost drives itself so no throttle man needed on it). REALLY wanted to get over and check out yours ... but one thing lead to another. Might even hit you up on blower questions. Sure we'll meet up again soon.

jdeaton

Welcome aboard, I have a 19 Liberator that is a never ending project.  Good luck with the build. clap.gif clap.gif

YMeLord

Thanks to all for the warm welcome ... the build thread is started if anyone wants to see where we're at so far.