ANOTHER NEW GUY

bigcat.tx

I've been boating in Tx for ever.  live in the Dallas area (Cedar Creek Lake) and have had many boats over the years, currently Baja 208 Islander 540 EFI, Foutain 27 Fever 502 EFI, Pontoon (floating pourch). Travel for work alot so don't get wet as much as I would like. Have many boating friends but can always use more. Ready for summer!

Attachments

• PIC-0623.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 200
C

CorDog009

What happened to the boat on the back of the wrecker in the pic?

dragdaddyO

Welcome, We live in Granbury come out and see us. Fountain ,Formula ,Thoroughbred ,Baja ,Liberator ,Eliminator and about any other boat you can stuff in a 37 mile lake. We are all easy to find because there are only a few hangouts on this lake. :smile15:

bigcat.tx

Thanks for the welcome guys. The boat on the wrecker is a baja 208 Islander I bought as salvage as I was building an identical one. The story on that boat was that some people ran it a ground at about 60 one night and didn"t make. It looks pretty intact but the bottom is trashed. We would love to come to Granbury this summer. Are there any bars on the water there? Beaches?

dragdaddyO

There's only one bar the Groggy Dog. As far as beaches there is one at the dam , one at the power plant, one in a cove called Gulf beach (because of a Gulf sign on someones barn). I put in at Hunter Park because its half way to the dam or half way to the sandbar up river. So it depends on the boat your in and how much experience you have. BRA has marked the chanel with lighted markers so stay close to them in a prop boat and you'll be good. Look forward to seeing you on the lake sometime just ask for Sombrero, I run a Rogers Jet boat called Komon Iwana Laya.  :smile15:

bigcat.tx

Cool man , thanks for the info. I work for ESPN and my biggest client is the NBA so it will be july before I get home for any length of time but I look forward to that day. Look forward to seeing you.

Plea Bargin

Welcome aboard... I boat on cedar creek also come down to the south end of the lake to drink and hang out.. I just bought me a new boat..

Attachments

• 100_1061.jpg
    1.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_1057.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 156
  • 100_0891.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 144