another bummer in Brenham

mr rogers

guys figure i would share this. last friday my wife and a freind of ours, went for a little Ranger ride.(utility vehicle). anyway long story short we went around a corner, hit some loose gravel, and ended up slamming into a tree in the ditch. didnt realize what if any injuries had occured, until i heard my freind tell my wife "Lois Mike is hurt bad." so went into the ER and they started stitching up my head, when they noticed how swollen my right wrist was. took some x-rays and it was fractured in two places.put me in a splint and sent me home. well had surgery yesterday in Temple and they got me all fixed up. now just sitting in the house trying to heal. :smile29:

Attachments

• 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 96

jdeaton

Wow Mike sorry to hear, I'm sitting down at the other end of the road, (Cedar Hill) doing the same thing.  Let me know if you need anything, don't know what I could do in the shape I'm in, but I'll try.  Speedy recovery my friend.

customtouch

:smile20: DAYUM!! That looks rough!!! In that picture it looks like they stitched your hair into the wound. Hope you heal up soon!!