All the text to the far left

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I'm using Firefox on a Mac with OS 10.5.  All the text for posts starts in the middle and goes to the far right.  kinda hard to read.  Anyone else seeing this?  Same issue with Safari.  I'll check it from a windows machine tomorrow.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
Same issue on a Windows XP PC with Firefox.  IE7 seems to work OK on a PC.  Too bad I never use IE on a windows PC.

John

yeah this has been like this for a month or so  now im on a mac running safari and cant read the boards like this, this has subsequently, led to me not being on here ever!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
John said:
yeah this has been like this for a month or so  now im on a mac running safari and cant read the boards like this, this has subsequently, led to me not being on here ever!

Ditto.

Texgo

My script continues to the right side - into the grey area.  I can read what is on the white background, but I have to be in total darkness to read the rest of it that is in the grey area.  I'm using a G4 Macbook.  Is there a fix on my side, or do I just live with it?

Cookieman

I can't answer as to why all the problems. I know that my I-phone use to do the same thing  until I updated it. I get on the site every day with aol and internet exployer and it all works ok. I haven't been able to get a hold of wingman yet , but I think as soon as I do he might can figure out how to fix it. Sorry I am not a web designer.

Last Mohecian

Administrator
DISTURBED said:
I just update the software on my Iphone and it is now readable again!  jump.gif

Me too.  iOS 4 fixed my iphone issue.  It is still messed up on my laptop though.  In both Safari and Firefox.

EDIT:  It's only in FireFox.  It is working correctly in Safari now.  jump.gif