AIN'T GOT NO NAME EVENT

TexasJet

August 18 and 19 Yegua Creek on lake Somerville. Black (aka John Gomez) is putting on an event that currently has no name. There are plenty of sites open. He has posted this on the THB Facebook site. More info as it develops.

Devilman

Knotty said:
That is right at John Hurley, I think Kenny, and my birthdays. Just call it the Birthday Bash!
Yep mine is the 18th. Duane's is close by that date as well, but he seldom leaves Victoria county so....

We got sites 15 & 16. My brother may actually make it this time, with a boat even. :smile17:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:
Now, I just have to find time to fix the camper.  :smile29:

whats wrong with it, I don't think I've ever heard the whole story. Something with the plumbing or something ?

Disturbed

Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

whats wrong with it, I don't think I've ever heard the whole story. Something with the plumbing or something ?

Yes.  I lost all my crap leaving Brent’s last time.  Literally..  :smile26: :smile20:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DISTURBED said:
Devilman said:
DISTURBED said:

Yes.  I lost all my crap leaving Brent’s last time.  Literally..  :smile26: :smile20:
Dirty deeds done dirt cheap! :evil:

Devilman

DISTURBED said:

Least you didn't have to mess with dumping it at home. :smile16:

Devilman

I'm glad I fixed mine already, lol. Two new tires to add to the pain on top of the fuel pump. Hopefully the gennie situation is squared away, will be testing that out this weekend. Still more than ready for this trip no matter what. jump.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
5 gallon bucket underneath, done!  :smile16:
He needed a bucket hanger so he can leave the bucket there while driving down the road! Don't want no EPA violations about waste dispersal on the roadway or something to that nature! :evil: :evil: :evil: