AFR Head ?

oldbuck40

Well its been too damn long since i messed with my engine,,gotta question?  Had the heads milled a long time ago and thankfully the guy that did it stamped the new #'s on em but damn if i know what they all mean?  They are layed out like this:      020          098
                                                                            104CC  and they were angle milled!

oldbuck40

Duanehydro said:
.020 on one side of the cut, .098 on the opposite end, with 104cc chamber now
Alright now its making some sense! Thanks. Now on to pistons and cam? what to get? Gonna run a single 850. want it to be reliable but perform well and sound good! Tired of all the go fast and work your A$$ off on it all the time chit! Know what im sayin! Also gonna run HYD Roller,,and have a stainless A imp. And thru hull exhaust.  Any ideas? took me all bout 5 min and i went crazy.gif

Devilman

oldbuck40 said:
Yea the new building project is bout wrapped up here at work so i gotta have something to do lol

Good deal man, that Youngblood has been stuck off in the shadows for way too long. Glad you are gonna get back on it. :smile17:

oldbuck40

Devilman said:
oldbuck40 said:
Yea the new building project is bout wrapped up here at work so i gotta have something to do lol

Good deal man, that Youngblood has been stuck off in the shadows for way too long. Glad you are gonna get back on it. :smile17:
yea it needs to be drug out of the shadows! lol i really need to sweep the floor under it! :grin:

73 Sanger Flat

Glad you are working on it Greg.. I would just run flattop  and try and keep the compression around 10.5 and run pump gas .. EO can fix you up .. My old 10.6 engine he did ran GREAT .. Wished it was still running , be cheaper to run..

oldbuck40

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Glad you are working on it Greg.. I would just run flattop  and try and keep the compression around 10.5 and run pump gas .. EO can fix you up .. My old 10.6 engine he did ran GREAT .. Wished it was still running , be cheaper to run..
Yea thats pretty much what im looking at doing with this one. just tired of having to turn wrenches,,like you dont already know that lol,,gonna gather up some (new in the box) stuff i have that i'll never use and see what EO will trade for!