A NEW BULLET PIC.

EOSpeed

THIS IS A ALL NEW CHEVY MOTOR WITH ON CHEVY PARTS. MIKE YELVI DID THE HEADS. HE IS THE BEST. THAT IS WHER THE HP IS. IT WILL HAVE A BLOWER IN A MONTH OR TWO. THAT IS WHAT IT IS BUILT FOR. 16-71                                               

galen

Looks very very nice. Wayne it won't be long now. EO what did the cnc edelbrocks flow before Yelvi got his hands on them? I like the looks of the cam/pump drive.

EOSpeed

GALEN THE WER BARE WHEN HE GOT THEM. THEY FLOW 400 +. THE EX. IS WHAT FLOWS 280 @ .700. HE DID THE INTAKE AFTER THE HEADS WER ON. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A KUHL WATER PUMP. IT HAS A HEX DRIVE. THE HEADS ARE THE SAME AS THE CHEVY HEAD. MIKE DID A SET 10 YEARS AGO THAT HAD 2.35 INTAKES AND 1.86EX. FLOWED 420 @ .700 AND 440+ @ .900. TEXAS PRO STOCKER 575 INCH 1-4. IT WAS THE FAST CAR FOR 2 YEARS.

jimsplace

It'll be good to see Wayne back in that flawless black flat.
There is no doubt the new motor is  a step or two more than what's in it now.
So, there will be a re-learning curve in driving I'm sure, but Wayne's up to it.  He already has a lot of flat driving experience.

Is there an install date yet?
  :smile17:

Dry Dock

you have to keep in mind, Wayne is a lot older now too!!! I always say I am 29 and the flat is what turned my hair white? So will step up slowly and play it safe.  Do not heal as quickly as I once did.

jimsplace

Dry Dock said:
you have to keep in mind, Wayne is a lot older now too!!! I always say I am 29 and the flat is what turned my hair white? So will step up slowly and play it safe.  Do not heal as quickly as I once did.

If you take care of the boat, it won't hurt  you.  It only does what you tell it to do.
However, there may be a lack of communication sometimes it seems.
  think.gif