a gorgeous day

Devilman

You won't go.  :rolleyes: Probably just log out & go hide on Facebook like you been doin last couple weeks.. :grin:

Wholeheartedly agree though, damn nice weather for it. clap.gif

KONA77

Devilman said:
You won't go.  :rolleyes: Probably just log out & go hide on Facebook like you been doin last couple weeks.. :grin:

Wholeheartedly agree though, damn nice weather for it. clap.gif

facebook,  why you cussing me  lol

KONA77

ChryslerJet said:
Either that or go work on the Vdrive.

Hoping to get the cap set back on the CJ this weekend.

whatever.gif  can't see that happening and don't trash my gorgeous day thread up with something your not gonna do :smile24:

ChryslerJet

KONA said:
ChryslerJet said:
Either that or go work on the Vdrive.

Hoping to get the cap set back on the CJ this weekend.

whatever.gif  can't see that happening and don't trash my gorgeous day thread up with something your not gonna do :smile24:
That's how gorgeous it will be this weekend

KONA77

yes it will be,  but this is Texas Hot Boats not Texas Fantasy Boats,  I'm sure we could find you at the bowling alley on this nice weekend  :cheesy:

oldbuck40

So when you gonna start another thread about the weather :grin: You got "Its raining again" Now "A Gorgeous Day" thread,guess next will be "The f'n wind is blowing too much to go boating" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devilman

Yeah, we got plenty of weather threads... lets hear more about this Chrysler cap thing... :grin:

KONA77

yeah I got it covered pretty well,  don't talk to much about the wind stopping my boating here,  cause the river is never affected by the wind  :smile16:

but I could start a windy thread for other reasons  :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
This thread is way out of control! All kinds of strange claims being made in here! Kind of like a Chevy performance thread! :smile30: :grin: :grin:

ChryslerJet

KONA said:
yes  it will be,  but this is Texas Hot Boats not Texas Fantasy Boats,  I'm  sure we could find you at the bowling alley on this nice weekend  :cheesy:
Yes I will be working there this weekend Friday and Saturday night.  I have Saturday and Sunday morning to work on things around the house and all day monday. 

Devilman said:
Yeah, we got plenty of weather threads... lets hear more about this Chrysler cap thing... :grin:

You will I will update the other thread just saying it is going to be a gorgeous weekend.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I should say I'm painting my Sanger this weekend! Now this thread is really jacked! :smile26:

KONA77

it's gonna be a gorgeous weekend for it,  so you and CJ need to get together and get something done  jump.gif