A few more "Carnival Ride" prop testing ride along videos

Carnivalride

A few more "Carnival Ride" prop testing ride along videos. The new pump gas 489 hit a new personal best today.  :smile16:

http://youtu.be/wga2N4jlvwA

http://youtu.be/2bfP-GzE48M

http://youtu.be/gGJahZAwsEI

110GPS10-17-13_zps8b64fc04.jpg

If you guys are tired of me posting these videos let me know and I'll quit.

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
SWEEEEETTTT !!!  You got that boat dialed in for sure .. Sounds and looks good ..
Thanks Billy I'm trying to get it all dialed so I can make some get togethers next year. Need to be able to make a respectable showing. lol

73 Sanger Flat

I think you are ready for sure .. Maybe we can meet somewhere next year ... Trigger talked to me about going to  Table Rock in MO next year .. I could handle going to Oklahoma and Maybe MO and then Galen could meet us there ..

jimsplace

Loren
The squirt boat folks may get tired of it, but the real boaters love it.  They're cool.
Keep it coming until the lake freezes.

You do realize you're going to ruin our Okie friends Christmas posting those numbers?
  clap.gif

Carnivalride

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
I think you are ready for sure .. Maybe we can meet somewhere next year ... Trigger talked to me about going to  Table Rock in MO next year .. I could handle going to Oklahoma and Maybe MO and then Galen could meet us there ..
There's always room for improvement though. lol

Oklahoma sounds easy but Tablerock is beautiful.

Carnivalride

jimsplace said:
Loren
The squirt boat folks may get tired of it, but the real boaters love it.  They're cool.

You do realize you're going to ruin our Okie friends Christmas posting those numbers?
  clap.gif
lol well they started telling me v-drives especially mine was slow. I'm not mentioning any names but broken hammer and mild hare better watch out. lol

Devilman

jimsplace said:
Loren

clap.gif

Compliments are one thing but jeez... pull your pants up already.  :rolleyes: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Loren

clap.gif
lol well they started telling me v-drives especially mine was slow. I'm not mentioning any names but broken hammer and mild hare better watch out. lol
:smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile26: :smile16:

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Loren

clap.gif

Good response.

When you meet up with them, I hope to be there.
I want to see how fast they can back-peddle. 
I'll try to keep a straight face as long as possible.
  :smile17:

jimsplace

KONA said:
it's easy to out run a V-drive,  just race in shallow water  :smile17: :smile16:

I have to give you that one.  (Ouch)

With the lakes in North Texas like they are with no water, jets have their place.
A benefit of having a jet would also be they can pull the nose up on the bank safely.
In some local lakes that would also be in the middle of the lake.

Carnivalride

jimsplace said:
Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Loren

clap.gif

Good response.

We'll just have to see what they want to do when the time comes.  think.gif

jimsplace

Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Carnivalride said:
jimsplace said:
Loren

clap.gif

Good response.

We'll just have to see what they want to do when the time comes.  think.gif

That works for me.  :smile17: