88 renken spitfire

jimmyray0682

My new project. 88 renken spitfire. With a 350 roller rv cam, 1.6 roller rockers, edelbrock performer intake, holley 600 carb and vortech heads

jimmyray0682

Thanks. I'm ready to get it done. It needs to get wet before it gets to cold. Yall know of a good interior person. The back seat and engine cover needs redone.

customtouch

jimmyray0682 said:
Thanks. I'm ready to get it done. It needs to get wet before it gets to cold. Yall know of a good interior person. The back seat and engine cover needs redone.

I have I new guy I started doing business with but he is up here in Austin area. He did the engine hatch on Johns Scarab and is doing the interior of my Glastron CSS 19. He does nice work at reasonable prices and would definatly be worth a call. Here is his website & phone number and tell him David from Custom Touch Graphics  sent you.    P.S. I like the boat!!

John Fox. 512-297-1734
www.foxautoandboattrim.com

jimmyray0682

Figured out what I'm gonna do about my exhaust manifolds. Ordered some header flanges. Gonna use them as spacers. I'd found some spacers from Hardin but they were 150 a peice. Then a buddy gave me the Idea of using header flanges which were $17 for a set. Which sounds a lot better.

jimmyray0682

Who knows of a good shop to go get a transom replaced? Or if anybody on here could do it. I hate fiberglass work and will gladly pay someone else.