79 TX19 Youngblood Gullwing 4 sale

vdrivenman

79 TX19 YB gullwing,468 pump gas(93 oct) bbc,oval heads,188-200 valves,hyd cam,roller rockers,tr & w 2 750's,msd6al ign,berk pump,droop,rideplate w b cut impellar,tandeum trailer,4 new tires,matching spare, full interior,11 each gal built in tanks,full gauage & tack. Texas titles to boat & trailer. registrations current til 2012. boat was wet sanded and buffed 3 times this year.no stickers on hull except for hotel whiskey 2 across transom. two sets of headers( a set of shorties w evac on motor and set pictured ) $10,500 firm price.
fresh h20 use only.

gary 409 7459333/7797181

Attachments

• htw 2.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,619

pro53

You going to be at Welch Gary? Damn you go through boats more than Randall  :grin: You getting out of the game?

Rockin T

I am interested in this boat and have left you a message on your cell.  Give me a call.  214-808-9774 Brent.

vdrivenman

no i don't think i will be making welch this year. yes pretty much getting out of the game. trying to help our son's out purchasing homes and paying off some of our debt so  i can think about retirement. tired of working.

brent i will do  my best to call u tomorrow. been tied up this week and unable to answer the phone.

vdrivenman

a couple of pic's from the weekend!

Attachments

• 79 tx19 002.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 1,356
  • 79 tx19 003.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 79 tx19 004.jpg
    593 KB · Views: 1,016
  • 79 tx19 005.jpg
    508.3 KB · Views: 922
  • 79 tx19 013.jpg
    468 KB · Views: 368

vdrivenman

boat has been winterized.block filled with anit freeze,tanks drained.carbs & fuel system filled with marvel mystery oil BUT still for sale!

vdrivenman

TTT  might consider a 21 + ft center console w t top,dual axle trailer and power as a complete are partial trade + cash. entire rig must be in like shape as the TX19 is or still sell outright.

vdrivenman

Nuthin as long as that pole smokin muslim is in office. trying to pay off some big ticket items and save some fund$.  i'd love to have another runner bottom,but if i do it will be several yrs down the line

J C Gordon

vdrivenman said:
Nuthin as long as that pole smokin muslim is in office. trying to pay off some big ticket items and save some fund$.  i'd love to have another runner bottom,but if i do it will be several yrs down the line

Man I hear ya there, cause of his drilling hault in 08 I was laid off and been struggling ever since. Just now starting to get my head above water. Hope all goes well for ya. JC