78 Ford Super Cab Long bed

Chevy2184

82dc660aee98ebfeb654dc49c9c05fe5.jpg

Like the yellow truck but lwb....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oldbuck40

Chevy2184 said:
Yeah prob so... Just trying to show the body style...

Gotcha! Yea i seen one of my daughters friends on FB was helping someone try to sell it,,their asking 1k obo as is,,so who knows? still waiting on pics. i been looking for something like it to drop an old 300 six in i got laying around and use it for a beat around ride thats not too bad on gas and will still pull the boat.

Chevy2184

We built that for a buddy of mine... Put a 504 in it... He played with it for a couple of years and sold it and built another one just like it but grabber blue

Devilman

Chevy2184 said:
82dc660aee98ebfeb654dc49c9c05fe5.jpg

Like the yellow truck but lwb....

Those are both badass rides right there. I had a '76 3/4 ton 4x4 Ford I put together, painted Corvette yellow.  Rolled it a month or so after it was done. I don't think I even got any pics of it till after I rolled it & cut the roof off, lol...

oldbuck40

Bout all i can tell from the pictures is it has the small tool box built in the lower portion of the bed,passenger side and its a 3/4 ton 2 wd. paint is blue with white stripe and pretty scruffy looking. she dont know if engine is in it or not? sittin kinda low in front so im guessing it is being both front tires are not flat think.gif

Chevy2184

Those trucks were famous for rusting out the cab right above the doors? If the cab is solid? You can put together a pretty good ol truck around it!! Hell they give those ford parts away!! 😎

Chevy2184

I would just go grab the one over at patches shop! It looks like it's in better shape! Just leave the 1k one the door and driver on home... 😎

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That's not the one at my shop, that was an example pic! Mine is in primer and has a 460 in it. Thinking about making it a 4x4! The tool box bed is very desirable. It's kind of cool having it there. Ditto on the cab. They can rot out just above the drip rail! :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like a decent project truck. I always say every man needs an (I don't give a f*&k truck) so there you go! Plus it has Greg written all over it with that cattle guard on the front! :smile14: :smile14: :smile14:

Devilman

Patchman said:
That's not the one at my shop, that was an example pic! Mine is in primer and has a 460 in it. Thinking about making it a 4x4! The tool box bed is very desirable. It's kind of cool having it there. Ditto on the cab. They can rot out just above the drip rail! :smile16:

I had one of those, couldn't get much to stay in it... :cheesy:

Chevy2184

Looks like that beast better of had some good half shafts and u joints! 👍🏻😎

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Chevy2184 said:
Looks like that beast better of had some good half shafts and u joints! 👍🏻😎

Probably pretty hard on a Dana 44.