65 Mandella floor

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing it in person! :smile30: :smile30: :smile30: :smile30: Hint hint hint! clap.gif

Malibu Surfer

Patch,
If you need some paint work, just put me up for a few weeks in your guest house!!! After work would give me some time to check out area :smile16:

Devilman

Coming along nicely man, its gonna be a sweet lake-rod to run around in when you get 'er together. clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Malibu Surfer said:
Patch,
If you need some paint work, just put me up for a few weeks in your guest house!!! After work would give me some time to check out area :smile16:
Oh man, that sounds like something that could work out! :smile16:

Malibu Surfer

Patch,
Why didn't we think of this, this last summer  crazy.gif
We need to come up with a way to make this happen!!!!
I got baby #2 on the way, but after that who knows.....Hmmm......

Malibu Surfer

And my information on the Mandella's was wrong.. They are a 3 piece mold.. Not sure where I got my bad info..... I thought everything on the Internet was true....  think.gif

Malibu Surfer

Finally got some time to shoot some color on this old girl!! Purple metal flake ala 1965!!! Motor is with builder and he's pretty confident I'm gonna get almost 500hp out of the 454 for this ski boat.

Malibu Surfer

Have been having other priorities ( two young kids, moving, starting new business, etc ) other than getting this Mandella project moving forward, but am really trying to shoot to get some h2o time this summer with this old girl.....  Paint all finished, on new (to me) trailer, etc......
Motor is going to builder in Dec. (mild 454), so full steam ahead :).    I hope.....

Devilman

Sounds like you have had your hands full, happens to everybody at some point.  :grin: Little progress is better than no progress at all though. That should be a load off having all the paintwork done. Can't wait to see how it comes together.

Congrats on the new business!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
clap.gif Bout time we saw some more pics of that boat! Congrats on the business and the move! Glad everything is going well! :smile16: