2023 Winter nats Jan 21, 2023 at 10Am

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone get your hot rods ready once again! If anyone has any questions u can text at 8322504104. Drivers meeting is at 10 am and 90 and under class will begin running at 11 followed by unlimited. We will put the buoy at 660’ If u wish to run 800’ or 1320’ u will be responsible for doing so. Band will be playing shortly after someone is crowned king of the river in the unlimited class.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well I have three birthdays on the 15th. So hopefully if I can take care of them on that weekend. I mite be free to go.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Winter nats update. Sunday will be our play day! Saturday just isn’t looking good. So Saturday will be our meet and greet with a band still playing Saturday evening and into the night at Good times marina. Sunday morning will be drivers meeting at 10 am as always. 11 am 90 and under will start running. This is the best decision we can come up with given Mother Nature. Many of us have been racing many years at sanctioned races on Sundays. please do not forget life jackets for both classes and helmets for unlimited. We hope to see everyone out there having a blast and doing what we love to do! Let’s get them wet!

TexasJet

After a few races the Game Warden rolled up in his boat and shut down the racing. The marina jacked up the price to get in from $10 to $15, that was pretty shitty I thought. It was cold and windy. I saw one jet boat on the water, all the rest were outboards. It was nice to talk to folks I hadn't seen in a while but all and all it was pretty disappointing.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Definitely didn't turn out like I had hoped. I think two of the jets that ran at the end, probably would have had the outboards covered.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I was hoping to see this boat run, boat it appeared to have some stuck needle & seats in the carbs. Kept stalling and black smoking out the exhaust.

Attachments

• 20230122_113220.jpg
    20230122_113220.jpg
    6.9 MB · Views: 2