2018 Texas Hot Boats/S&J Racing and Marine Fun Run

FL350

Administrator
I don’t know about a 180 but we’re tuned up!

Attachments

• 558B04DD-62E3-4F8B-88C1-DF34E2A0C565.jpeg
    558B04DD-62E3-4F8B-88C1-DF34E2A0C565.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 53
  • 04E27873-1EB5-4037-9D7E-D1B0E69EF1AE.jpeg
    04E27873-1EB5-4037-9D7E-D1B0E69EF1AE.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 49

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
beaverfab said:
And that at 800 rpm think how fast it would be at 7200

think.gif
Maybe it has some of those new products.
I think he put a jet engine in it, like off a Boeing 777. That would push a Scarab at 90mph! think.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
On a side note, I get to replace some hub bearings brite and early this morning. One of those things you discover as you are installing your new tires! And they are full of grease! crazy.gif :smile15:

Disturbed

Patchman said:
On a side note, I get to replace some hub bearings brite and early this morning. One of those things you discover as you are installing your new tires! And they are full of grease! crazy.gif :smile15:

Good thing you found it before you got on the road!  clap.gif

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well the weather didn't cooperate with our boating plans, but we had a great fish fry, and we got to stay in the deluxe apartment at the lodge. So it was a good weekend! Got to send out a big thank you to FL350 and Trey for looking out for the ladies as the monsoon hit! clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Sorry the weather did not corporate .. When we was coming back from picking up the spare boat trailer at MayPearl , we talked for a few minutes and it was pouring rain and decided not to head to Steel Creek .. It looked like it was raining hard over that way .. Glad everyone was safe

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yes it was! But it was a good test of the new trailer tires and wheel bearings!  :smile14:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I believe it from the amount of water we saw Saturday. It was flowing across the road that the lodge is on pretty good. We opted for the longer/more scenic route.

73 Sanger Flat

beaverfab said:
The lake is up 6’ yes feet in 6 days.

Does not surprise me at all .. Granbury had been getting hit hard with rain .. I must find the dam water leak in the house after it stops raining ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
beaverfab said:
The lake is up 6’ yes feet in 6 days.

Does not surprise me at all .. Granbury had been getting hit hard with rain .. I must find the dam water leak in the house after it stops raining ..
That is not fun my friend! :smile20:

73 Sanger Flat

What sucks it only leaks sometime .Try and patch it and think I have it fixed and them a big storms rolls in and it leaks again .. Stupid ass contractor that built this house should be shot .. Stupid where he put this fireplace and chimney . I have been  threatening to take the top off the fireplace and roof over the hole  and call it good .. We never use the fireplace anyway .. But then If I go to sell it , it would be hard to explain why you have a fireplace and cant use it ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
My experience with the leak around the fireplace issue has always been improper flashing. Roofers hate that statement, but they always seem to be the ones who get their perfect the first time job corrected the second or third go around. I've ran into that issue allot.  :smile29:

73 Sanger Flat

They  did the flashing two different time and I am sure it is not that .I watched them the last time and watch them cut in into the grout joints to install the flashing . I need what they call a Cricket installed in front of the chimney to help deflect the water .. They have the roof running straight against the chimney on the long side of the chimney . some  real dumb asses who built my house ..

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that's pretty common in the building sector now! :smile25: Glad you know the cure for the problem, looks like it mite be a wet winter! :smile20: