1999 TPR Stealth

TintMan

I'm back in Texas with my next project! What a cool find! This boat was built new in 1999 by Tom Papp...it was sold to Big Ray in Wyoming...Ray stored it in his basement and was gonna build it...Ray became ill and passed away. The boat was left to rays best friend Jerry Young...Jerry stored it in his shop until now. It sat and was only a conversation piece til recently when Jerry listed it for sale! A heads up from a friend"Jeff Davis" lead me to the fb ad...I immediately paid a deposit on it thru Paypal and planned a trip to Cheyenne Wyoming...4 days later it sits in my shop waiting on me to get busy!

TintMan

steath_zpsk1vtixvg.jpg

Dash hasn't been cut...its all almost like new!!!

Devilman

Holy chit Tint, that is a pretty wild chain of events. Just goes to show, ya never know whats hiding out there just waiting to be brought back into the light of day. Heckuva project fo sho! Congrats!

TintMan

Never been rigged...all the pieces fell together guys...there was 50 people wanting it...I went out on a limb...and it paid off!!! She is beauty!!! jump.gif

TintMan

It was bought just like it sits today...I hope to make something really special with it! I have to pinch myself every now and then!!! and its my colors!!!! looks like the 598 has a new home!!! bling.gif

TintMan

Came with new polished tanks...rail kit...AT pump w Agressor 9 vein bowl...and numerous other parts! Has a lowpro intake set in it... :smile17:

TintMan

Thanks guys...i'm proud of it!  I have it all rubbed down with 3000 grit...gonna polish it up! It has very few scratches or blemishes! :smile17:

ChryslerJet

TintMan said:
Thanks guys...i'm proud of it!  I have it all rubbed down with 3000 grit...gonna polish it up! It has very few scratches or blemishes! :smile17:
Awesome sorry to see the texican go but i bet this will be just as nice