1979 Glastron Carlson cvx 20 deluxe jet boat for sale

mr rogers

guys have my Glastron Carlson cvx20 for sale. 460 Ford engine, Berkely pump (with hydraulic diverter), bimini top, nice stereo, triple optima batteries,solid floor and stringers. runs and drives great. asking $7,000 obo text or call to 979-451-2775 have plenty of pics if your really interested.

Devilman

Surprised to see it listed, good luck with the sale.

I've seen this boat in person, its extremely well kept. Will make someone an awesome lake cruiser.

mr rogers

I came across a Spectra 20'10 daycruiser and couldnt pass it up. took it out a few times and decided to keep it so the Glastron needs to go. whoever gets it will be happy they did for sure.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Central Texas Jets said:
I came across a Spectra 20'10 daycruiser and couldnt pass it up. took it out a few times and decided to keep it so the Glastron needs to go. whoever gets it will be happy they did for sure.
He likes the big girls now! :smile26: clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif

Devilman

I got ya... well, there is a section for member's rides... let's see some pics man, some details. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
I got ya... well, there is a section for member's rides... let's see some pics man, some details. :smile16:
I'm thinking he doesn't want to seduce you with her long curves! :smile30: That's why he's kept it on the down low! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Central Texas Jets said:
The Glastron is sold. Guy came and picked it up last night. It's going to be running around on Canyon lake.
Congrats on the sale, it will make him a fine boat! clap.gif