1978 Nordic

Well my wife got what she wanted I guess I did to but the Nordic is for sale running are no motor then I will buy me a project tx 19 to build for just me! Lol! most has seen it but if not a small run down radio 4 speakers, seats five nice paint some stress cracks boats solid bek split bowl HTP stanless B imp. HTP ride plat and shoe rail kit stanless through headers etc! Two batt. Brand new cables! Speed coat, nozzle insert! Gps, Led lights on trailer trailer is in great shape!

Motor is 565 best of best dart big M block lanati pro mod crank and rods dart 355 cnc heads jessel belt and shaft rockers, 2 taylor laster built 1250 domanators with nos plates, msd crank trigger, msd dist, moroso vac pump, boat is 10 to 1 pump gas will sale togeather turn key are spilt up also will sale less carbs, msd crank trigger, vac pump, etc. if you have your own! Motor was frishend end of last year and put on pump! Motor made 850 on pump gas 1050 on 13 to 1

You tell me how you want to buy it and ill give ya a price!
#281 691 5807 

Attachments

• 2012-04-13 19.05.40.jpg
    2012-04-13 19.05.40.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 402
  • 2011-03-01 07.26.39.jpg
    2011-03-01 07.26.39.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 94

spd500

Mike S said:
Well my wife got what she wanted I guess I did to but the Nordic is for sale running are no motor then I will buy me a project tx 19 to build for just me! Lol! most has seen it but if not a small run down radio 4 speakers, seats five nice paint some stress cracks boats sold bek split bowl HTP stanless B imp. HTP ride plat and shoe rail kit stanless through headers etc!

Motor is 565 best of best dart big M block lanati pro mod crank and rods dart 355 cnc heads jessel belt and shaft rockers, 2 taylor laster built 1250 domanators with nos plates, msd crank trigger, msd dist, moroso vac pump, boat is 10 to 1 pump gas will sale togeather turn key are spilt up also will sale less carbs, msd crank trigger, vac pump, etc. if you have your own! Motor was frishend end of last year and put on pump! Motor made 850 on pump gas 1050 on 13 to 1

#281 691 5807

Guess you found out about the "Purple Pickle Eater" huh  think.gif I'll trade you a really nice Kona and a TX19 that could be really nice for the Nordic  :smile30:

spd500 said:
Mike S said:
Well my wife got what she wanted I guess I did to but the Nordic is for sale running are no motor then I will buy me a project tx 19 to build for just me! Lol! most has seen it but if not a small run down radio 4 speakers, seats five nice paint some stress cracks boats sold bek split bowl HTP stanless B imp. HTP ride plat and shoe rail kit stanless through headers etc!

#281 691 5807

Guess you found out about the "Purple Pickle Eater" huh  think.gif I'll trade you a really nice Kona and a TX19 that could be really nice for the Nordic  :smile30:

lol no thanks I already own 3 boats now I could only imagine what momma would say about 5 but I will be looking for a tx 19 soon!

Last Mohecian

Administrator
ChryslerJet said:
Who was it that was looking for a nordic or was it a picklefork it was somebody looking for something.

I was looking for one but that boat is too well known for me to slow it down with my Pontiac motor....  Unless of course the price is right minus motor.

ChryslerJet

Last Mohican said:
ChryslerJet said:
Who was it that was looking for a nordic or was it a picklefork it was somebody looking for something.

I was looking for one but that boat is too well known for me to slow it down with my Pontiac motor....  Unless of course the price is right minus motor.
Matt Buy it rename it to "Pontiac Obsession"

Come one Matt make him a good deal on it minus the motor

:smile27:

Last Mohican said:
ChryslerJet said:

I will say this the way it is set up you can put a small motor in it and run 88- 90 for sure! But ill say this ill keep my digital msd box and give ya a 6al for it, For $8500 only for a hot boat member and a limited time Lol! I got that in the paint! If I go to cheep i might have to keep it but it needs to go, alot of people no what I have in it and thats no were close!

So john (jetstar) wanted it back heres his chance also!

spd500

Mike S said:
lol no thanks I already own 3 boats now I could only imagine what momma would say about 5 but I will be looking for a tx 19 soon!

Ok , tell you what I will do . But only because I would hate to piss of your wife . I will keep the Kona and trade you the not so nice TX19 for the Nordic  :smile30: But you gotta act fast , the TX19 is getting closer and closer to being a nice boat every day .

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
Mike S said:

Ok , tell you what I will do . But only because I would hate to piss of your wife . I will keep the Kona and trade you the not so nice TX19 for the Nordic  :smile30: But you gotta act fast , the TX19 is getting closer and closer to being a nice boat every day .

LOL

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
Lol ? WTF ? I dont see anything funny about someone negotiating a deal on a boat  think.gif

I do when your trading your TX for the Nordic which right now are two totally different caliber of boats plus your comment about
"But only because I would hate to piss of your wife ."
  That's just off the wall right there.

spd500

I k ow they are different caliber Hull.  The TX19 is a far superior designed Hull compared to his heavy pickle fork, but I am Willing to overlook the shortcomings of his heavy cruiser Hull and try to help him out some. Poor guy just blew 35k on his wife's boat, heprobably don't want to have to run out and drop a ton of cash on a TX Hull so I offered to make him a deal where he can keep what's left of his cash. Sounds like a good deal to me  think.gif

ChryslerJet

spd500 said:
I k ow they are different caliber Hull.  The TX19 is a far superior designed Hull compared to his heavy pickle fork, but I am William.g to overlook the shortcomings of his heavy cruiser Hull and try to help him out some. Poor guy just blew 35k on his wife's boat, heprobably don't want to have to run out and drop a ton of cash on a TX Hull so I offered to make him a deal where he can keep what's left of his cash. Sounds like a good deal to me  think.gif
Okay Dude you win

crazy.gif  right now my wife's upset about me sayin ill sale the boat for 8500 she read the post you just cant win! whatever.gif but oh well ill keep it aint out nothing in my pocket anymore money on hers and mines done spent thats what happens when you laydown cash! crazy.gif