1977 Can-am Runner bottom.

vdrivegrimes

sold my cole and carrera and bought this. its a good starting point. lots of plans for it.

its a splash of a tr2. has a 509 bbc in it. runs good.

Attachments

• IMG_20120510_143812.jpg
    IMG_20120510_143812.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

73 Sanger Flat

Zack - Nice boat and glad I got to meet you at Steel Creek .. Listen to JJ, he gives good advice and is the best V-Drive person to know ..

Your boat looks good ... 

vdrivegrimes

FL350 said:
I like it. Bring that thing to Ceder Creek Sunday.

i work this weekend  :smile19:

im putting a polished single plane intake on it and chrome fabricated valve covers on it tonight. will post pics when done.

FL350

Administrator
vdrivegrimes said:
FL350 said:
I like it. Bring that thing to Ceder Creek Sunday.

i work this weekend  :smile19:

im putting a polished single plane intake on it and chrome fabricated valve covers on it tonight. will post pics when done.
That's what sick days are for.

jimsplace

Zack
I am in agreement with Billy on keeping in touch with J.J..  If there is anything for a V-Drive you need, get in touch with J.J., he may have it or probably knows who you need to talk too.  E.O. is very knowledgable about V-Drives and jets both.  When it comes to motors, he is really hard to beat.  I know there are other motor guys, but E.O. has been around this stuff forever and really knows what works.

Both were at Steele Creek Sunday, June 2nd.    :smile17:

vdrivegrimes

jimsplace said:
Zack
I am in agreement with Billy on keeping in touch with J.J..  If there is anything for a V-Drive you need, get in touch with J.J., he may have it or probably knows who you need to talk too.  E.O. is very knowledgable about V-Drives and jets both.  When it comes to motors, he is really hard to beat.  I know there are other motor guys, but E.O. has been around this stuff forever and really knows what works.

Both were at Steele Creek Sunday, June 2nd.    :smile17:

when i bought the boat it had issues and i contacted JJ. took it to him on a sunday and was fixed in a few hours. he did a few trick things to it. he was very nice, very down to earth. i will use him from now on. really liked how he talks to you like a friend instead of a customer.