1974 Sanger Bubble Deck Flat V-Drive

HellinnFrnt

Its got to go ASAP. medium layup has the 425 Oldsmobile from Nitro Neils boat in it. Runs good drives good paint and interior in really good shape for 40 years old. Have a cover for it not custom fit but it does real good. New tires last month. I have a .030 over 455 long block that needs to be assembled I'll send with it. Already machined. 10-10 Crank and shallow dish forged pistons already balanced with flywheel and harmonic balancer. Heads are redone new everything. C or E model setup for 7/16 studs. Has Pro Comp roller rockers NIB. Bullit cam and hyd lifters NIB. Stringers floors all in real nice shape no rot or extra holes in stringers. $5000 cash or trade for small bumper pull camper + cash ( 1/2 ton pickup sized in good shape AC means less cash to add) Lake Dallas/DFW area for pickup. 4696440996 leave me a message. I had to move out of my house in a rush because the landlord lost her property to the IRS and I won't survive long outside in this heat.  :smile18: Help a Brother out PLEASE.