1953 ford in a tree

pro53

I still have to put the wheels on it and finish painting it. Even has a zip line to another tree, and monkey bars  :grin:
No good parts where used during this build process  :grin:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 109
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 87
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 84

pro53

Duanehydro said:
Kinda shit that gives southern folk a bad name.....lol :grin:

I know, but all that stuff was just laying around . I drank a beer sitting in it the other night. :grin: I kept telling my boy to turn because there was a tree in front of us  :grin: Got a bench seat too, all the doors open too. 

pro53

Well all the newbies on the board, that is what PRO53 stands for I like 53 fords  :grin: Even got one in a tree  crazy.gif

pro53

Patchman said:
Man I would give my left ___ for that truck, even if it is in a tree! :smile30:
One rear fender is good and the doors and the cab, the front clip is rusted out junk. Trust me I can repair anything. My buddy has a ton of f-100 parts, Everything but the cab he gave me, had the cab laying around. Its cool looking at a truck in the tree in the back yard :grin:

Knotty Girl

I have a 48 Ford I am restoring.  It has a lot of history.  It was my father's truck.  I am going all orginal.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I put a 500 ci Caddi in the one I did. But I do like the flat heads. Haven't done a whole lot to them, other than keep them running. think.gif I mite know some people though.

Knotty Girl

They are a different animal.  I have 2 blocks and a bunch of parts I just need some with flathead know how to put one together.  If you know someone let me know.

pro53

Knotty Girl said:
They are a different animal.  I have 2 blocks and a bunch of parts I just need some with flathead know how to put one together.  If you know someone let me know.
Get on the JALOPYJOURNAL, there is alot of flathead dudes over there. All min always get chevys, but my Jetboat  :grin:
If you lookin parts lots of them out there for those trucks. I always come across stuff. Just picked up a 37 willys truck. Well pieces of it  :grin: Will have 80% of it by friday  :grin: Paln on building me a gasser truck after the model a is done.

Attachments

• PICT0561.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 56

pro53

Well got the truck and the tree done now  :grin:

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 51

Knotty Girl

pro53 said:
Knotty Girl said:
Get on the JALOPYJOURNAL, there is alot of flathead dudes over there. All min always get chevys, but my Jetboat  :grin:
If you lookin parts lots of them out there for those trucks. I always come across stuff. Just picked up a 37 willys truck. Well pieces of it  :grin: Will have 80% of it by friday  :grin: Paln on building me a gasser truck after the model a is done.

Thanks for the info!

Devilman

pro53 said:

Thats the pic I was looking at yesterday to see what a '37 looked like. :cheesy:

Truck looks good George, you gonna put a grill in it? Put some headlights in it, that light up. :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Thats the pic I was looking at yesterday to see what a '37 looked like. :cheesy:

Truck looks good George, you gonna put a grill in it? Put some headlights in it, that light up. :grin:
Going to pull the grill out of the 1956 ford cabover project when I get the replacement from J.D. Then put some solar light for headlights. Look weird sitting on your back porch lookin at a ford in the tree  :rolleyes:

Devilman

pro53 said:
Going to pull the grill out of the 1956 ford cabover project when I get the replacement from J.D. Then put some solar light for headlights. Look weird sitting on your back porch lookin at a ford in the tree  :rolleyes:

Thats what I'm talkin about.. :grin: Weird? Just a few posts back you said it was cool. :cheesy: So when you growin your mullet back out... :grin:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:

Thats what I'm talkin about.. :grin: Weird? Just a few posts back you said it was cool. :cheesy: So when you growin your mullet back out... :grin:
As soon as you break out your Spandax and Poision Album  :grin: