Yuma Power Tour 2010

sturat

I know things of this nature have been attempted before with little or no success, but here we go again. I am considering taking a road trip out west next year for the Yuma Power Tour. They do not have a date yet but it has typically been held late August early October. I do not know if anyone would like to make a trip with me next fall or not. I think it would be cool to make the trip. We all need as much notice as possible for a trip of this nature so I am posting it now. I will continue to update as the year progresses but wanted to throw it out there so if you would like to go, you can start planning early and lessen the blow of such an epic trip.

Blender Man

any body got any details , number of day, staying were? camping? houseboat and ty the boats behind and go to diff. parts of the lake??? big money but it would be great.... :cool:

sturat

Long time to rat hole some cash for this deal for sho. I do not have the details yet. I was thinking about leaving Wed night afterwork then heading home Monday am to get home tuesday??? Not sure on the camp, hotel mess not sure yet.

sturat

sleek460 said:
I beleive Yuma's on the Colorado river, no lake. I love it !! clean, cool water, sandy bottom !! I'm there.
That it is Nick. I will keep this thread updated as details come to life