WTB Water Pump for 392 Chrysler Hemi

customtouch

One of my neighbors came by and asked if I would help him find a cam driven water pump for his 1957 392 Hemi that is in his Stevens flat bottom. So far that is all the information that I have and honestly I'm not sure how much more info I will need to get him the right one. Can someone give me some direction here? Anyone have a used pump or know the best place where I could get a new one? I am sure he would prefer to keep the cost down and find a used one though. Are most of the pumps for these universal or very specific for the brand of timing cover and engine? I would appreciate any help you guys can offer with locating him one so he can get on the water.  Thanks in advance.

73 Sanger Flat

Glenwood Marine is who I would check with .. They made the Neovane and also making the Magna Flow Pumps
http://www.glenwoodmarine.net/Catalog.htm

Dry Dock

I have 2 Neovane pumps not being used... one I know is good. It came off the 454 in flat......

I have another Neovane not sure of?  no impeller on it and can only assume the shaft seals are ok?

I put a Magna Flow on the 572 so either Neovane can be sold. 

customtouch

Dry Dock said:
I have 2 Neovane pumps not being used... one I know is good. It came off the 454 in flat......

I have another Neovane not sure of?  no impeller on it and can only assume the shaft seals are ok?

I put a Magna Flow on the 572 so either Neovane can be sold.

Is there a number that I can reach you at to discuss it?