With the Holiday coming up.

Devilman

LOL, some definite "ouch" moments going on. Funny, I borrowed a tube from Kenny and took the girls to the river last Friday at their request.  They are not the tubers they thought they were... and I didn't even try to throw them off. :smile14:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Devilman said:
LOL, some definite "ouch" moments going on. Funny, I borrowed a tube from Kenny and took the girls to the river last Friday at their request.  They are not the tubers they thought they were... and I didn't even try to throw them off. :smile14:

Yea, tubing will humble the best of riders! crazy.gif

Devilman

To be fair, they were taking a bunch of spray in the face cause the rope dragging in the water so bad. I'd make my actual ski tow functional if I thought it would get used more than once every few years. :smile28:

Funny though thinking about it, it doesn't look like we'll even be taking the boat out this weekend. Probably for the best, holidays bring out the dum dums. :smile30:

What ya'll gonna be up to?

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Thinking about going up to the lake/Dad's  and watch the Firework show, if they have them this year. I haven't heard either way. think.gif

Devilman

Patchman said:
Thinking about going up to the lake/Dad's  and watch the Firework show, if they have them this year. I haven't heard either way. think.gif

So yall make it to the lake? See any fireworks? Most of the "official" fireworks shows all around here were canceled. Some random shooters here and there though so there was that. :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, all the above! The girls wanted to do some evening boating with the firework shows, but the old man wasn't having it. To bad everyone wouldn't fit in the Fountain, I think it would have beeen cooler for sure. But it was decent fishing and we had a great view anyway.

How was your weekend?

Devilman

Patchman said:
Yep, all the above! The girls wanted to do some evening boating with the firework shows, but the old man wasn't having it. To bad everyone wouldn't fit in the Fountain, I think it would have beeen cooler for sure. But it was decent fishing and we had a great view anyway.

How was your weekend?

Evening boating would have been cool, but on a holiday may have been a bit more risky than usual if there was a bunch of knuckleheads running around.  Least ya'll wouldn't have had to deal with a ramp. :smile30:

Weekend was ok. Met up with Brent and some of their bunch at Magnolia Beach, took the Jeep along do a little beach riding. We ended up bouncing early and left Saturday afternoon to avoid possible headaches on Sunday. Supposed to shred yesterday, and I wanted to see what was up with my boat trailer wheel, but never made it out there, got stuck in the recliner most of the day, haha. Oh well, cooler in the evenings anyway right :smile30: