What's Up Peeps???

Last Mohecian

Administrator
I hear ya Billy.  Mowed here twice already as well.

Life is good Kenny.  Boat still starts and the lakes are full...  for the moment.  LOL.

Devilman

Sounds good to me. I've run the mower more than I like to so far as well. I try to look at it as a positive sign that winter is done.  :cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't mowed yet, but it starting to look like it is due. Thought we were gonna try some of those Hill Country lakes last weekend, but them 40 deg. nights don't cut it in my book.  :smile25: Did get to go visit Customtouch and check out his toy collection! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

customtouch

Patchman said:
Haven't mowed yet, but it starting to look like it is due. Thought we were gonna try some of those Hill Country lakes last weekend, but them 40 deg. nights don't cut it in my book.  :smile25: Did get to go visit Customtouch and check out his toy collection! :smile17: :smile17: :smile17: :smile17:

Glad you stopped by Patch. We enjoyed the little visit with you and your family, however I think a better label for my "toy collection" would be a "project list!!"  :grin:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I was talking to one of those Chevy owners who had 5 motors for one boat! I'm not going to mention any names! :evil: :smile14: :smile17: