Whatcha think??

Becket

I noticed that with the weather change AGAIN yesterday that my Tarped and Garaged boat has "Dew" in it again  :smile15:, I put a boxfan on the Ski tow blowing Fwd, I pulled the tarp over one of the control cables so the fan has plenty fresh air to circulate around in the boat, the fan is brushless so I ain't worried about gas fumes.
What y'all think? IF it works I will leave it running 24-7.  think.gif

jimsplace

Gas-Hole said:
I noticed that with the weather change AGAIN yesterday that my Tarped and Garaged boat has "Dew" in it again  :smile15:, I put a boxfan on the Ski tow blowing Fwd, I pulled the tarp over one of the control cables so the fan has plenty fresh air to circulate around in the boat, the fan is brushless so I ain't worried about gas fumes.
What y'all think? IF it works I will leave it running 24-7.  think.gif

I think it is a good idea.  I have a boat in a storage building and leave a fan on low all the time the boat is there just to circulate the air.  It doesn't take much.

scarabscs

That should do it.  Its been so humid, and the dew point has been close to the actual temperature.  Hell, I could see my breath at 60 degrees yesterday.

Becket

Update; It is working fine, I checked it every day before I left and did not see the "Dew" anymore. I pulled off all the seat cushions too, it seamed that they were never really dry, they are now.  clap.gif

CarbonMonoxide

Place an aquarium air pump in the boat. Use the "out" line thru the bilge drain.  Basically, it pumps the boat air to the outside.