What pisses you off

pro53

You know as I was on  around 6 or so cold ones last night. And I noticed my chrome on my steering box of the model was flakeing and had some rust on it. Brand new(2yrs old :rolleyes:) steering box. Always garage kept and WD-40. You fiqure you pay 600.00 for a steering box the chrome would stay on before you take it out of the garage.Its a Flameing River. SH*ty workman ship SUCKS  :smile18: Thats my rant for today  :grin: Okay maybe not  :rolleyes:

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
You know as I was on  around 6 or so cold ones last night. And I noticed my chrome on my steering box of the model was flakeing and had some rust on it. Brand new(2yrs old :rolleyes:) steering box. Always garage kept and WD-40. You fiqure you pay 600.00 for a steering box the chrome would stay on before you take it out of the garage.Its a Flameing River. SH*ty workman ship SUCKS  :smile18: Thats my rant for today  :grin: Okay maybe not  :rolleyes:
STOP using WD-40 ! it used to be good years ago and we even used it on our guns till we noticed some were getting rust on them..we all switched to Rem-oil for guns and other shiny stuff!

pro53

oldbuck40 said:
pro53 said:
STOP using WD-40 ! it used to be good years ago and we even used it on our guns till we noticed some were getting rust on them..we all switched to Rem-oil for guns and other shiny stuff!
They proably dilute it with water  :rolleyes: I have been useing WD-40 on my guns to. Guess need to change to a gun approved oil  :grin:

oldbuck40

pro53 said:
oldbuck40 said:
pro53 said:
They proably dilute it with water  :rolleyes: I have been useing WD-40 on my guns to. Guess need to change to a gun approved oil  :grin:
your right! they do now so it saves them some money! Bout all its good for now is killing those mesquito's flying around in the shop you cant ever smash!  :smile23:

Devilman

That just seems to be the way things are these days, nothing lasts like it used to. Don't get me started on chromework.  Or stainless stuff either for that matter. You gotta really watch how you take care of it, which in a way is a good thing I guess. Used to it seems like I could drive through battery acid & my wheels would be fine. Nowdays, leaves fall out of the trees on them & they got rust, lol....

Won't WD-40 evaporate after awhile? I've sprayed it on stuff to protect it, but don't let it go too long without spraying more on it. Never used to to protect chrome though.

I thought this post was asking what pisses us off. I use Lucas gun oil on my guns.

Harley Davidson stickers in the back of ricers and Jap trucks really piss me off! OH and guys with new boats that want to talk to me at the beach. :smile23:

Sweet Addiction

People who drive slow in the fast lane piss me off.  :smile18:  Even better they like to tap their brakes to let me know I am back there.  This is normally when they drive 10 mph under the speed limit.

Sweet Addiction said:
People who drive slow in the fast lane piss me off.  :smile18:  Even better they like to tap their brakes to let me know I am back there.  This is normally when they drive 10 mph under the speed limit.

Oh, that reminds me of another one. The people that go to pass you and then stop at your back fender and  won't go ahead and pass you therefore trapping you in the slow lane. That usually gets them a whole lotta trailer.

I can see my list is going to get pretty long.  :smile16:

Sweet Addiction

Thats a good one.

springerpete said:
Sweet Addiction said:

Oh, that reminds me of another one. The people that go to pass you and then stop at your back fender and  won't go ahead and pass you therefore trapping you in the slow lane. That usually get them a whole lotta trailer.

I can see my list is going to get pretty long.  :smile16: