What a great Day

jdeaton

Hope you guys are out at your favorite water spot having a good time, weather couldn't be better! clap.gif

Devilman

Weather was perfect yesterday. Had other stuff going on so we didn't make it to the water, but figure somebody was out somewhere enjoying it.

Don

The water on Somerville was like glass all afternoon for a little cold water cruzin in the Larson

Attachments

• Somerville2_4.jpg
    Somerville2_4.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 73

TexasJet

Had the CP out there from 2 to after 6. Wanted a little time on the water before the trip to Arizona on Tuesday.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
I wish they would get them open again. That will be the problem this year, no where to stay! :smile15:

customtouch

Couldn't go Sunday but yesterday was definatly a Great Day on Travis!! Wife and I took the day off and spent it out on the lake. It is sure nice to see Lake Travis full and healthy again. Boat ran perfect and now has 32 trouble free hours on it but I have a feeling it will be too small for Travis when summer traffic kicks in. Still need to find the time to put some paint on it though so I can move back to working on the other one, but it still beats standing on shore!!!