Wednesday night

xlr8

if the weather is good not RAINING OR SNOWING OR BELOW 60 .WE WILL BE OUT MOST EVER WED.EVENING  AND SOME WHERE ON THE LAKE EVER SUNDAY,THAT IS DETERMED BY THE WIND.THERE IS A POSSIBITY WE SOME TIMES GO TO ANOTHER LAKE ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO GO TO LAVON COME ON OUT. IF YOU ARE A NEW BOATER COME ON OUT. I THINK THAT SHOULD COVER WEDNESDAY'S AND SUNDAYS.I FORGOT IF THE WEATHER IS BAD. WE MAY BE AT BWW OR MY HOUSE OR SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE

Last Mohecian

Administrator
xlr8 said:
if the weather is good not RAINING OR SNOWING OR BELOW 60 .WE WILL BE OUT MOST EVER WED.EVENING  AND SOME WHERE ON THE LAKE EVER SUNDAY,THAT IS DETERMED BY THE WIND.THERE IS A POSSIBITY WE SOME TIMES GO TO ANOTHER LAKE ALL THOSE THAT WANT TO GO TO LAVON COME ON OUT. IF YOU ARE A NEW BOATER COME ON OUT. I THINK THAT SHOULD COVER WEDNESDAY'S AND SUNDAYS.I FORGOT IF THE WEATHER IS BAD. WE MAY BE AT BWW OR MY HOUSE OR SOMEONE ELSE'S HOUSE

Good job Ken.  This subject appears to be handled.

blazeracer

Seeing as how is gonna be windy as hell today, gonna leak test my boat at the Power Plant around 5:30 or so, then head over to Collin Park. I'll have the little grill in the back of the truck if anybody wants to grill something.

veestyle

4-9-15 4.08' feet low. I agree james, we sure could top off by Monday. would be cool to get our sand beach back.

Crusader

veestyle said:
4-9-15 4.08' feet low. I agree james, we sure could top off by Monday. would be cool to get our sand beach back.

I spoke with Collin park marina yesterday and they said there are NO immediate plans to move the marina back into the cove.

jimsplace

blazeracer said:
We have a ton of rain coming this weekend also. Might get topped off before too long.

James, if you get too much rain, could you send it down to Whitney?  The rain seems to go either north or south and we still need some water.
    :smile17:

blazeracer

We haven't been to BWW all winter long and the time change is coming up! We're gonna hit up this Wednesday night. See you there!

Crusader

blazeracer said:
We haven't been to BWW all winter long and the time change is coming up! We're gonna hit up this Wednesday night. See you there!

Wednesday nights are back in action at Collin Park, Lake Lavon...woot woot!