Wassup

shimp

Kind of... I posted back in the Summer about going to Somerville, didn't get much on that, but had a good time anyway.  I am pretty active on the FB pages too.

I will be at the lake a lot more this year, things settling down with family life, kid getting a little older, moved into a place right around corner from my shop, saving alot of money becuase of new situation, and on top of that Business is great, so will be looking to do some R&R like I used to do once it warms up a little, hope to see yall around.

shimp

Plan on being there a lot.  If the ole boat holds up.  If not I got another one I can get together quickly to get back on water, also two other motors sitting around that could slap together for my jet if needed, so I think odds are I'll be there!

shimp

Pulled boat out of barn yesterday, fired it up, still runs!  Needs some cleaning and other minor stuff but runs.

shimp

Will be looking forward to seeing y'all this season, I been busy with lots of stuff, no time or money for the boat, things shaping up nicely this year though.