V-Drive flywheel forward BBC GEN 4 oil pans

73 Sanger Flat

where are you located ? I might have an extra one laying around . It will be a Milodon pan , but you will need to get the pick up tube for it and they are not cheap .. I think about 75.00 just for the tube .. I will take 100.00 for the pan .. They are about 360.00 or more  at Jeg or Summit

I ask about your location beacuse I do not like to ship anything .. I live in Granbury , close to Ft.Worth

I will try and look this weekend and see if it is still in my shed ..

FL350

Administrator
Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
where are you located ? I might have an extra one laying around . It will be a Milodon pan , but you will need to get the pick up tube for it and they are not cheap .. I think about 75.00 just for the tube .. I will take 100.00 for the pan .. They are about 360.00 or more  at Jeg or Summit

I ask about your location beacuse I do not like to ship anything .. I live in Granbury , close to Ft.Worth

I will try and look this weekend and see if it is still in my shed ..
Billy has the pan and I have a pick up tube I will sell

73 Sanger Flat

I see you live in Jacksonville , I make trips to Tyler every couple of months , so if I can find it  , I could bring to Tyler my next trip and drop off somewhere ..

73 Sanger Flat

I do have the pan in the shed . I also believe this one I added a extra bung for an oil temp gauge to the pan , so if you want to run a oil temp gauge , the bung is already welded in .. .

Billy, that sounds like a plan! Call me next time you are headed to Tyler and I'll meet you! My phone number is 903-625-8502 Jerry

73 Sanger Flat

jerjrvette said:
Billy, that sounds like a plan! Call me next time you are headed to Tyler and I'll meet you! My phone number is 903-625-8502 Jerry

OK , Not sure when I will head that way , but I will call you when i do . If you need it before , maybe we can find a ride for it ..

73 Sanger Flat

OK
If I make it before that . I wil leave it at my Aunt place , she live East of Tyler on old lake Tyler and you can pick it up from her ..

Thanks for all the help. Billy looks the pan will clean up fine and Stacy the pick-up should too! Should finish the fiberglass work on the stringers this weekend and start on the paint! JR