Upcoming parts list.

blazeracer

Fixin to switch from carb to EFI... This is gonna sting - $$$$$$

Holley HP EFI ECU & Harness kit - Part# 550-602
Holley Hi Ram LS1 cathedral port intake - Part# 300-123
Holley 120lb/hr low impedence injectors - Part# 522-128
Holley 105mm straight bore throttle body - Part# 112-583

417 Motorsports Intercooler - Part# 417AWIC250

Gonna have to start with the EFI system going NA thru a stock intake to get me up and running while I collect the Intake and intercooler parts.  I'll keep you posted.

EOSpeed

This is what you said you want. They have all the parts in stock.
550-602  1522.60
300-123  669.02
522-128  388.90
112-583  476.34
plus shipping                                                                 
                                                                jump.gif

73 Sanger Flat

EO..  I tried to call you this weekend , I need to see if you have a rebuild kit for that Carter Billet fuel pump .. Mine is spraying fuel out and I need a kit .. Do you have one or know where I can get one .. It looks like the Carter M-7901 G pump but not sure . I do not have the box anymore ..http://www.summitracing.com/parts/crt-m7901g

73 Sanger Flat

Just got an reply back from carter Fuel system and they do not offer a rebuild kit and they will not rebuild it .. This sucks .. Maybe I will find one somewhere ..

Chevy2184

That's not very good customer service on their part?? 👎🏻

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

jimsplace

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Just got an reply back from carter Fuel system and they do not offer a rebuild kit and they will not rebuild it .. This sucks .. Maybe I will find one somewhere ..

Holley makes a pump that looks exactly the same and I find it hard to believe it's not made by the same source.
I haven't checked it out but they sure look the same.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hly-12-454-25?seid=srese1&gclid=CLuOt-jBhM0CFZNafgodjWwPtQ

If it is the same let me know, I have one of the carter pumps too and probably should have a rebuild kit as a spare.

Dry Dock

Remember I retired from Federal Mogul and Carter belongs to them............

while they do not show a rebuild kit, unless the discontinued inquire about part number 888-562 replacement diaphragm....... I checked my old catalog.

or I have a new M7901G still in box.

73 Sanger Flat

Dry Dock said:

Remember I retired from Federal Mogul and Carter belongs to them............

while they do not show a rebuild kit, unless the discontinued inquire about part number 888-562 replacement diaphragm....... I checked my old catalog.

or I have a new M7901G still in box.
I talked to him this morning and he did not have any rebuild kits to fit it , told me to call Antique Auto and see if they have one .. That is the same part number that i came up with 888-562 but can not find a rebuild kit .. How much for the new one Wayne .. Can you kit that rebuild kit from one of your suppliers ??

73 Sanger Flat

jimsplace said:

Holley makes a pump that looks exactly the same and I find it hard to believe it's not made by the same source.
I haven't checked it out but they sure look the same.
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/hly-12-454-25?seid=srese1&gclid=CLuOt-jBhM0CFZNafgodjWwPtQ

If it is the same let me know, I have one of the carter pumps too and probably should have a rebuild kit as a spare.
I know Jim , it looks the same , only difference is it has -8 An fitting in and out where the Carter has 10 in and 8 out

73 Sanger Flat

Might have a source for these pumps .. i will let you know after I take it apart tonight .. This is Carter response --Hello,

We no longer carry any rebuild kits.
I do have a contact that does sell rebuild kits for mechanical fuel pumps.
Antique Auto 781-335-8860

I would give them a call, and I believe they can help you.

Thank You,

[font=&quot]                  Bob Reynolds[/font]
[font=&quot]                  [/font][font=&quot]Call Center Technician[/font]
[font=&quot]                  Carter Fuel Systems LLC[/font]
[font=&quot]                  91 Industrial Blvd.[/font]
[font=&quot]                  Logansport, IN 46947[/font]
[font=&quot]                  574-735-0266[/font]
[font=&quot]                  1-800-342-6125[/font]
[font=&quot]                  Robert.Reynolds@carterfuelsystems.com[/font]  [font=&quot]
C:\Users\beaki1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.jpg
[/font]

73 Sanger Flat

I called and talked to Tom at the Antique Auto and he is very nice .. I need to see if I can find the model number on the pump tonight and call him back Wednesday ..

blazeracer

Ok EO, got it running pretty damn good with the EFI. Will work on getting it dialed in a little (or A LOT) better this weekend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouW9YTqOgsI&feature=youtu.be

blazeracer

Well dammit man!! Now I got a new parts list. Gonna need 8 of each Ferrea valves part numbers. F1022p intake valves and F1892p exhaust valves. 8 of each por favor.. Don't wanna break another valve ever again.

Block going in to get resleeved and the head is off to Ferry's in Mesquite. Gonna need a JE piston also. I'll have a part number for that Saturday, maybe today.

73 Sanger Flat

sorry for the bad luck James .. It sucks , I have been there a few times myself .. We finally built a big cubic inch pump gas deal and it will run what it does and that will be good enough for me .. I am sure you are tired of pulling the engine and working on it .. Once you get it , you will be happy though ..