Trailer for sale

73 Sanger Flat

SOLD SOLD SOLD ---

I thought I was going to convert this trailer for my V-Drive , but I don't think it would be easy .. So if someone needs a trailer let me know .. It is an Ellis Custom  trailer , Has a California title that is not in my name .Most likely will need to get a bonded title .  It had a Cole Jet boat on it .. Measurement are 69" between fenders, Bow eye to end of trailer bunks are 201".. Bow eye to end of trailer 203"  The runners are about 7 3/4 " off fenders  , 6 1/2 " between the middle to outside bunks and the there is about 2 1/2 " between the center bunks .. see rough diagram ..  Asking $ 500.00 .. Located in Granbury ..

Attachments

• 20181013_164421.jpg
    20181013_164421.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 53
  • 20181013_164440.jpg
    20181013_164440.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
  • 20181013_164431.jpg
    20181013_164431.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 34
  • 20181013_164517.jpg
    20181013_164517.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 60
  • 20190328_155337.jpg
    20190328_155337.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 48

Crusader

We are going to collin park this evening so I[ll take a look at my trailer and see if it's similar to that one. Thanks for offering the use of it. My boat is 21'....how long was the boat that was on it?

Devilman

Damn, this is the second trailer I've seen come up for sale recently for a dang good price. Figures, after I decided to fix mine, lol  crazy.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Kenny , would you measure your trailer from fender to fender for me when you can .. Just want to see what is normal for jet boats ..

Devilman

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Kenny , would you measure your trailer from fender to fender for me when you can .. Just want to see what is normal for jet boats ..

Sure thing, I'll do it this afternoon. I just saw your other post about it, haha.

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Man that is a deal right there! Good looking trailer for the money! clap.gif clap.gif

73 Sanger Flat

Patchman said:
Man that is a deal right there! Good looking trailer for the money! clap.gif clap.gif

Thanks Patch -- It is a nice trailer .. Just too much work for me to convert it to a V-Drive trailer .. Hoping someone on THB needs it before I post it for sale anywhere else ..

Crusader

Thanks Patch -- It is a nice trailer .. Just too much work for me to convert it to a V-Drive trailer .. Hoping someone on THB needs it before I post it for sale anywhere else ..

You rock Billy!

Anyway, the trailer is too small for my boat. Thanks for the offer.

73 Sanger Flat

Crusader said:

You rock Billy!

Anyway, the trailer is too small for my boat. Thanks for the offer.

Wish it was longer so you could borrow it ..

Devilman

I apologize Billy, after work I went straight to our property to get the grass cut before the rain came and we spent the night there, so didn't get to measure for ya yesterday. Will do it today though, going home after work like normal.

I will say this, the rear cross member that I replaced, was just shy of 7 feet (84 inches) so with the extra width of the trailer frame rails, I'm gonna say it's probably around 90 inches in between the fenders. I'll know for sure today though.  :smile14:

Devilman

Looks like I was mistaken. Its right at 82 inches from inside edge to inside edge of fenders. If you need some other measurements let me know.

73 Sanger Flat

Thanks Kenny -- Farrell cam by yesterday afternoon and bought it .. Thanks again for the measurements  .. Yours is 13 inches wider .

Devilman

Thanks Kenny -- Farrell cam by yesterday afternoon and bought it .. Thanks again for the measurements  .. Yours is 13 inches wider .

No problem man. Good deal on the sale, I didn't figure it would last long.