Superbowl Sunday...

Drumzilla

Me and Jeff almost had the whole lake to ourselves Sunday.. I heard there was a football game or something going on...  :smile16:

But as soon as I got there with the ole BBF Jeff had to leave...

think.gif :smile17:

Beautiful day..

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
  • 212.jpg
    212.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 43
  • 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    629.1 KB · Views: 50

Devilman

Is that Yegua's ramp? Dang the water is low.... Definitley a nice day for it! jump.gif

When did you get that boat back? You're like all over the place with the boats... crazy.gif  :smile16:

TexasJet

Lake is full pool. It was a little breezy but i stayed on the South side and it was calm. The water is very cold. It hurts to wade in to the knees. Drumzilla was pulling in as I was leaving.

Drumzilla

Brazos River Rat ( Billy ) said:
Looked like a nice day to be out on the water .. Good looking boat you have ..

It was a great day.. 78* and sunny, and thank you for the boat compliment..

Drumzilla

Devilman said:
Is that Yegua's ramp? Dang the water is low.... Definitley a nice day for it! jump.gif

When did you get that boat back? You're like all over the place with the boats... crazy.gif  :smile16:

Yep Yegua but the water was about normal and it was a great day.. and as far as the boat goes I had

a chance to get her back for a third time..:).. this boat has a little history with me since I went all the way to northern CA and towed it back to TX in 2010... they say third times a charm... :smile16:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
DrumZilla said:
Devilman said:

Yep Yegua but the water was about normal and it was a great day.. and as far as the boat goes I had

a chance to get her back for a third time..:).. this boat has a little history with me since I went all the way to northern CA and towed it back to TX in 2010... they say third times a charm... :smile16:
Until I decide I have to buy it! :evil:

Devilman

No shit on the lake level... Just didn't remember that much beach exposed around the ramp. Thats good then if its full.

Ed you better hang on to that boat, you keep selling it you may run into someone who won't sell it back to you, lol :smile28: