Special thanks to all THB members

Cookieman

Well , it's that time again for renewal of this site. Feb 4, 2005 this site was born to inform people who enjoying boating and sharing time with people of a common interest. I have watched this site grow from nothing to what I would call a damn nice boating site. I think if we all look back over the years at all the things we have done as group of people. We have grown from just individuals that own a boat to a family of people with a common interest. We have helped each other over the years with parts, advice, and also had our differences with each other. I would like to Thank Chuck(wingman) for his support on making this site what it is today. I would like to thank Tom at Jetboatperformance for his support of this site and it's members. I know we have many other that support this site and I would say thanks also. I have made many good friends over the years thru this site and would say thank you very much for being a part of this THB family. I know we have seen some of getting older and falling apart, and many new members who will just be beginning with THB. We have seen the lost of family members, pets, along with new births of family members. We have boated on some of the best waters Texas has to offer. We have crossed boundries to a long list of members from our Okie friends which we welcome to share this site and waterways with. I would also thank those way beyond Texas who don't have site like this one in theirs states a place to share their boating adventures with us. I know I could go on and on but I would like to hear from THB members some of the best times you have had here on THB or an event. Let's see if we can reflect back on those times and jog the memories of some of the old timers here on the boards. Once again Thanks to all who support this site and may we continue to grow over the next year. Bill"cookieman"

73 Sanger Flat

I can say the best time I had was when we went to Wichita Fall Tx and got to meet one of the fastest man who raced on aspalt and water . Mr Eddie Hill and his wife Ercie .. I had a great time up there . So did my Dad and son . Even though I had trouble with my boat , I still had a blast .  Watching  Duane get a ride with Eddie Hill was priceless, that grin on his face tells it all ..

Of course Plowman is one of the best time that I have also , it is close to Granbury and I get to see so many boats at one time having fun at what we like to do on weekends in our boats . 

This site sure help to meet up with your fellow Hot Boater , Thanks Cookieman for the site and Wingman for keeping it going for us . ..

Devilman

This one time, at band camp........ lol :grin:

Seriously, many thanks all around for keeping the site alive. Not just to Cookieman & Wingman, but all the people that are here. The membership plays a big part in making the site what it is & what THB is all about.... :smile15:

Don't really have any stories in particular, there are too many to pick from to tell ya the truth.  :smile13:

Disturbed

Thanks to the THB administration!  If THB wasn't here, I know I would go nuts in between projects here a work.  :smile17: 

Devilman

coolglastron said:
Thanks to the THB administration!  If THB wasn't here, I know I would go nuts in between projects here a work.  :smile17:

All else fails, there is always the Paper Airplane game...... :grin: