Somerville

farmo83

How bad did Somerville get hit with the flood? I'm going to go insane if the lake is closed all summer again!!!

TexasJet

Today 17.87' over full pool!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spillway is 20' over full pool. Forget somerville this summer. The town flooded yesterday, about 2 to 3 ft of water.

farmo83

21.13 and over the spillway she goes. Thus has to be near the all time record. My grandparents have property by there since the 70s and I think it's only been over the spillway once

TexasJet

21.54' now. It's been over the spillway a few times in my memory. Last year was the first time in 15 years or so. 21.54' may be a record.

Chevy2184

Well y'all can always make a little run down to medina lake... As of this morning it's pretty much slap full! 👍🏻 we were their Saturday and it was still 11' low... Came up 10' over night

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

KONA77

Chevy2184 said:
Well y'all can always make a little run down to medina lake... As of this morning it's pretty much slap full! 👍🏻 we were their Saturday and it was still 11' low... Came up 10' over night

KONA may just put that on his calender for July  :smile16:

Drumzilla

Me Too. !! I was there when it was just a puddle.. I've never seen it nice and full...heard it's a great lake..

Chevy2184

Beautiful lake! Not to wide so it stays pretty jet boat friendly... Water has a great pretty blue color to it...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
That sucks about Somerville! Medina does sound good though. I would like to get over there again. :smile27: