Serious eye candy!

Disturbed

Awesome!!!!  bling.gif

I need to make it out there one time.  There's some beautiful hardware out there!  LOTSA VDRIVES!!!!

jump.gif jump.gif jump.gif

duanehydro

I'd love to go some day. I think I finally have a nice enough boat I wouldn't be laughed off the sandbar..lol. It looks like the whole cove is no-wake? Either way, just to see these boats up close would be great! I love the way the video is taken and edited...very classy. clap.gif

duanehydro

http://piratecoveresort.com/Cabins
Looks like 430 bucks a night on holidays....sleeps 6....really nice place.....and be right there..

TexasJet

The cove is "no wake". Pirates Cove is the resort and it's awesome. From Spring on it's lined with boats on both sides. They have cabins to rent right on the water.

beaverfab

I have been 3 times in the last 6 years and yes if you like this kind of boats you should make it. The west cost painter Billy B has a picnic that starts the Sat. of the boat show not all the boats but most make the drive down from Needles to the on the water boat show. That is a fun trip K boats, drag flats,  cruisers and hydro's make the trip some need fuel to make it back. Not many stay at Pirate Cove, most stay at Needles Marina for the hole week. If you want more info just give me a call. There is also a Bost and Car show that Billy and the City of Needels put on if Feb. that is not to be missed if you can make it. Thanks jj
PS the trip is around 12 miles each way.

Devilman

Great video! That would definitely be something to see. Saw Ron's old Howard still looking sharp as ever. That Buick Nailhead is way cool.

Also, what kind of boat is this at about 3 minutes in? Engine in the front, like a crackerbox... :huh:

ChryslerJet

Devilman said:
Great video! That would definitely be something to see. Saw Ron's old Howard still looking sharp as ever. That Buick Nailhead is way cool.

Also, what kind of boat is this at about 3 minutes in? Engine in the front, like a crackerbox... :huh:
I wondered about that one too. Looks like a mix between a ski boat, bass boat and an open bow.  Imagine if someone slid off the open bow on take off.
think.gif