Question over on THB Facebook.

blazeracer

What does the H stand for on this pump ID?

12JC-B-H-SS

Here's a pic of the pump tag, it's the correct factory ID.

High helix impeller from the factory?

Devilman

Wonder if a Berkeley manual would have any info regarding the breakdown of those numbers/codes...

Any idea of the age of the pump? I was under the impression the Hi-Helix impeller/pump stuff was relatively recent technology.... may be wrong on that though.

Knotty Girl

Devilman said:
Wonder if a Berkeley manual would have any info regarding the breakdown of those numbers/codes...

Any idea of the age of the pump? I was under the impression the Hi-Helix impeller/pump stuff was relatively recent technology.... may be wrong on that though.

HH is newer

Sorry Boyz , asleep at the swith here  crazy.gif 12 jc (c bowl) "H" is there alot in Berks (castings etc) and seems to be some inner mfg code ,B is the original impeller cut,the SS indicates it came with a Stainless Impeller Obviously all this could have changed from production (would require disassy to know).Kenny and Knotty are correct , The HH (High helix) came along just a few years back as a "collaberation" by  AT and others Tom

460rogers

I can't find it now but,i read somewhere the H meant is was sold as a Hardin package and the H was for warranty purposes.
I'll keep looking for that article.