PUPPY

pro53

This little dude was found wondering in the road.By the lady at work.He must have been dumped by her house.  Dont know what he is but he has big paws. Cute little dude. Anybody want him? Hes sitting under my chair in the office.

Attachments

• 0612090908.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 76

pro53

She had him in her pickup bed in the sun, had to go get him and put him in some A.C.  :grin:

John

that dog got some pit in him,for sure but only god knows what else hes crossed with.

pro53

Yea thats what I thought. I am not takeing him though. Just didnt want to see the little dude out there in the heat.

pro53

John said:
come on now you got a big backyard
Yea but Heather would end of spoiling him and I would have 3 dogs in the house. If he was straight up outside, maybe. But with Heather it want happen. Two dogs and 5 kittys are enough  :grin:

John

5 kittys? are they fixed if not youll have 35 soon! belive me i know my dad got some cats to keep the mice down in the barn, i tell him hes running a cathouse, out there, good news the mice are gone, bad news the cats are making a bigger mess than the mice!

pro53

John said:
5 kittys? are they fixed if not youll have 35 soon! belive me i know my dad got some cats to keep the mice down in the barn, i tell him hes running a cathouse, out there, good news the mice are gone, bad news the cats are making a bigger mess than the mice!
Nope there all fixed,fat, and lazy and watch the mice run by  :smile23: No not really, we havent seen but 2 snakes in a year and no mice  :smile15:

Devilman

pro53 said:
:smile23: :smile23:
Puppy  :grin:  I aint nameing a dog I am not keeping  :grin:

Oh, you're keeping it alright. Once Heather sees it or that pic.  :grin:

Whats a matter, thought you said you always had room for a dog on your big deck..... :smile17:

pro53

Devilman said:
pro53 said:
:smile23: :smile23:
Puppy  :grin:  I aint nameing a dog I am not keeping  :grin:

Oh, you're keeping it alright. Once Heather sees it or that pic.  :grin:

Whats a matter, thought you said you always had room for a dog on your big deck..... :smile17:
Heather aleardy seen a pick  :grin: