Posting Pics

Wakemaker

Is anyone able to post pics on this site, or is it just me having problems?  :smile18: :smile18: :smile18: :smile18:

duanehydro

we've been out of space for some time now, the only choice is to use a picture hosting site, and copy/paste the url.

20848Photo0066-med.jpg

Devilman

What Duane is saying, basically, is the pics have to be on the internet somewhere already. There are photo hosting sites out there specifically for this (Photobucket or Snapfish for example, there are others)... I use Hotboatpics.com myself, as does Duane... The sites are free, but you do have to register & create an "account" or gallery/album... Then you upload the pics from your computer to your gallery online.

Once you have that part squared away & your pics are online, when you want to post one, you right click it, then click "properties", copy the properties & paste them here, surrounding them with the image brackets... The "insert image" button is located just above the smileys, its the button that looks like a picture. When you click it it will put this in your post: [ img][/img ]....in between those brackets is where you paste the pics properties...  Thats how you get the pix to show up in your post.

This process works for pretty much any pics found on the net too, not necessarily just your own.

Also, THB software also resizes the pics automatically, so don't bother wasting time trying to make them show up bigger.

Hope all that made sense.... :cool:

Devilman

See if I can't clean that up a bit....

10158dsanger.JPG

Yup, Garcitas fo sho.... where is that rope swing..... :grin:

Wakemaker

Testing, Testing, 123 is this thing on?

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0619.JPG

I think I got it now, :smile19: :smile19: Thanks y'all.  :smile15: :smile15:

Disturbed

Mr.Magoo said:
now you can teach me, i talked to ccokieman today and he told me the problems with posting up pics should be handled in february , so we will just have to hold on till  then. he also told me he is finally putting the liberator back together and going to bring it down to coleto in april, oops that wasn't supposed to be a secret was it? oh well, it will be good to see ya in your boat again bill :smile15:
who else is MIA ? ghostrider you out there? april  is far enough away for ya to get the cole back together isn't it?

Ghostrider?  Who the hell is that? 
:smile23: :smile23: :smile23:

california

ok my problem is that it wont let me copy my properties so it's either me doing something wrong or my computer is junk, but i put some up on hotboatpics :smile14:

duanehydro

california said:
ok my problem is that it wont let me copy my properties so it's either me doing something wrong or my computer is junk, but i put some up on hotboatpics :smile14:
I'm on it.

Wakemaker

california said:

When you go to properties there should be one line that says location, then you copy the url that looks like this   

http://images.craigslist.org/3nd3k93oa5Od5T35P59acd37bf62144021aab.jpg

and then you paste it in between the img after you click insert image.