Polished Stainless Steel Fenders

fenderbender

FENDERS N MORE Fenders n more, the country’s leading fender manufacturer, has a factory direct program for POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL FENDERS.

Show quality, mirror polished, 14ga 304 Stainless Steel fenders. Available in single, double or triples. Won’t rust, bubble or peal.

Dealer/OEM programs also available.

Check us out at www.fendersnmore.com or call 888 4fenders (433-6337) ask for Rick

Thanks

duanehydro

Great , I myself am in the market for a pair. I quickly went to your site, are there any prices in there?

fenderbender

Sorry we don't have the prices on the website. We are the manufacture, we mainly supply the trailer manufactures in high quantity, so our site is not set up for ordering. The stainless steel fenders are pre-polished #8 mirror finish. Our website has a fender measuring guide to insure that you get the correct size. Sizes vary from different trailer manufacturers.

Call us at 888 433-6337 with your fender size and we will be happy to quote you pricing.

Thanks

sleek460

????????????? what's so hard about publishing prices, I've never understood the reluctance to tell me how much your stuff is ?? [ usually it's because it's very expensive.