People!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the scenario! A gentleman came in over the weekend to purchase some brick he needed to finish a job he had going on. First of all he didn't purchase his brick from me, and he needed such a small amount, no one else wanted to sell too him. So he ended up at my place. I explained too him that we didn't have that particular brick, and nothing really matched it. Then I explained how we didn't break full cubes for partial sales! It just creates a headache for us. Well he finds a cube in the old brick pile, that he wants. I explain that I would break the one cube for him, but it was a one way street. You take it, you can't return it. He agrees, so I break the cube and sell him a strap! Well he calls today that he didn't need it after all and wants to return it. So my helper explains that it is non- returnable. He then has a fit and wants to talk to me, so I get on the phone. After explaining how I broke a full cube for him to help him out, and it was non-returnable, he claims he didn't understand. So now he wants to call his lawyer over $60.00. And threatened me every which way. I have been warned that this will be the most expensive $60 I have ever made! I wish I could hear that phone conversation with his lawyer how he wants to sue my over $60.  crazy.gif crazy.gif

Chevy2184

Pretty sad how today's people have become so sue happy?! When it all boils down to you can't fix stupid!! He was happy when you agreed to break your policy to help him out! Not your fault he didn't know what the hell he needed!! And what part of once you buy them they are yours did he not understand?? They need to put some kinda system in place to where you can counter sue the chit out of people and lawyers will quit taking all these bs cases if maybe they think they might have something to LOOSE and nothing to gain!! :)

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Devilman

It sux but for the most part, people nowdays are just fukking stupid. That & somewhere along the way the idea of personal accountability & responsibility went out the window & was replaced by eternal victimhood. Everything is fine & dandy till they don't get their way then it's "It's not my fault", "I didn't understand", bla bla bla.... If you didn't understand then why did you say you did you fukking dumbass. :rolleyes: I deal with behavior & attitudes like this from drivers every day. Can you tell I have little regard for such antics? Tell him to stuff his lawsuit papers up his ass & set fire to them, lol...

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well hopefully he will look n the mirror and realize what a tool he has been. I actually laughed when he said he was gonna contact his lawyer over $60. His phone call would cost him that! crazy.gif But I agree with you 100%. Plus our attorneys are all women, and they are really aggressive! I wouldn't want to mess with them! :smile14:

Devilman

Tell him you will go ahead & take it back, but there is a re-stocking fee of $60, lol...

so what you gonna do with the rest of that cube you split....
idea_2.gif
:cheesy:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Well when you have a home owner looking for brick, and not a builder or a mason, it's gonna be trouble. I'll sell it too someone at some point! :smile29:

jimsplace

Patchman said:
Well hopefully he will look n the mirror and realize what a tool he has been. I actually laughed when he said he was gonna contact his lawyer over $60. His phone call would cost him that! crazy.gif But I agree with you 100%. Plus our attorneys are all women, and they are really aggressive! I wouldn't want to mess with them! :smile14:

Patch
Are you getting PC on us?

We all know women are not aggressive, Men can be aggressive.
Women are just BITCHY.
ps
I'll deny I ever said this. :smile23:

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
jimsplace said:
Patchman said:

Patch
Are you getting PC on us?

We all know women are not aggressive, Men can be aggressive.
Women are just BITCHY.
ps
I'll deny I ever said this. :smile23:
:smile26: :smile23:

Chevy2184

So??? Did you ever get those papers in the mail?? 😎

Sent from my shop setting in my boat making motor noises

Knotty Girl

If I had a dollar for everyone who was going to sue me of have my job in the 34 years in public education I would be able to buy all my hydro parts.  :smile30: