Outlaws 5th Annual Big Creek Roundup!

hobbs

Pat Hobbs
3 mins
Alright Boaters its time to post details on the 5th Annual Big Creek Roundup! The Tenative Date is April 28th-30th!!! Campsites are $15.00 a night which covers the boat ramp fee and $10.00 a boat at the ramp if you don't camp which will cover one day or 3 days! Thursday Night Dinner will be fend for yourself night most people are coming in and setting camp up so they not on a set schedule. We will have plenty of grills going so bring something and throw it on the Grill or whatever is easiest for you. Friday we will set the course up for 800ft. Remember its a Run What Ya Brung weekend, which means the course is setup for anyone to run there Boat or do some friendly side by side racing our goal is to have it setup by noon so that you have plenty of time to play. Friday Evening is Fish Fry Night we will be cooking fish for everyone. Saturday the Main Event!!! Everyone usually starts to gather on the lake usually by noon, Depending on how there Friday Night Party was lol, our goal is to gather up around the bank after you get your boat in the water to have a Drivers meeting to give out the details and go over Safety gear. Let the Fun begin remember this is a Run What Ya Brung Event so all Performance Boats are Welcome!! We plan to run from noon to 5:00 P.M. During that time the offer will be on the table for the group of Bad Boys that wants to find out who is The King Dog is for the day. BBQ Brisket is our main course for Saturday evenings feed! 6 p.m. we will eat then the Band will follow after the dinner. Also, remember Campsites are non-reservable, so if you can do like we do every year give me a heads up and I will do my best to get you a camp spot. The Outlaws are Looking Forward to Another Great Gathering with Good Friends, Great Fellowship and Doing what We Love!
jump.gif

Crusader

Patt Hobbs just cancelled the event over on FB. He said with the weather forecast on Friday and Saturday, plus with the lake rising again that i's going to be a big mess. He said they'll try and put some buoys out on Sunday though.

FL350

Administrator
That dirt/mud road into there is enough for me to not go. 5 years ago I seen that dirt road turned around and went home. Lol!