Officially Old

Knotty Girl

That is correct I am officially old. I am looking for a 2003 or newer 20' plus pontoon boat. I would like to have 90hp or greater, with a tandem trailer. Anyone know where there is a good buy out there?  :smile17:

Knotty said:
That is correct I am officially old. I am looking for a 2003 or newer 20' plus pontoon boat. I would like to have 90hp or greater, with a tandem trailer. Anyone know where there is a good buy out there?  :smile17:

When you look up old my picture is in the dictionary, pontoon boat for us too

oldbuck40

Knotty said:
I have had a 24' and a 20' toon we were much happier with the 24'. seemed the 20' just ran out of room real quick with 4 people and their gear,and yea if you don't want to ride around like a snail 90hp plus is the better option. I'll keep my eyes peeled up here for ya!

Knotty Girl

Well new to the stable 25' Toon with a powerful I/O 135. Named her "Party Knotty"

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    0 bytes · Views: 41

Don

Call Lone Star Brokers in Livingston I've known Sam Karnes for over 20 years he can find you a nice boat
web: niceboats.com
936-967-8102

Don

Knotty said:
Don said:
Call Lone Star Brokers in Livingston I've known Sam Karnes for over 20 years he can find you a nice boat
web: niceboats.com
936-967-8102

I got one already
Well I guess I should have read the whole thread
Cool he's going to sell my Larson and were going to buy another tritoon with an ls io