Newb Onboard!

Fountain1000

Sup, guys!  I'm Jay.  A lot of you know me as "The Drone Man" from the Tawakoni Regatta.  I keep my RV at 429 RV park on Tawakoni but live on Lake Lewisville in Little Elm.  Glad to be here!  Jay

Devilman

Welcome to THB... We didn't make it to Tawakoni, but saw some of the vids posted & agree that the footage was pretty radical. Impressive as hell to say the least, solid job man.... :smile16:

Crusader

Welcome aboard..... Yep, the drone footage was great! Well done!!!!

Post up some pictures of your sled!

Patchman

Administrator
Staff member
Crusader said:
Welcome aboard..... Yep, the drone footage was great! Well done!!!!

Post up some pictures of your sled!
He has drones and a boat! crazy.gif clap.gif

Sweet nice to meet ya! Welcome aboard! I'm Mike and I see you have a fountain what size? Let's see it!

Ps bring it and that drone to Summerville be cool to see some new faces and get some great video!!

Drumzilla

Be careful of Scarabscs.. he likes men.. I would of said "boys" but I didn't want to cross that line.. :smile26:

WFO

Welcome to the madness. I didn't make Tawakoni this year but that drone vid was cool.  clap.gif

customtouch

SyTy Speed Shop said:
Welcome aboard.  I grew up in Lewisville, lots of good times on that lake and a flood or two over the years.

Haven't heard from you in a while. I know you were on the fence a while back about buying the Witchcraft, so did you go ahead and pull the trigger on it?

Oh..........and welcome aboard Fountain1000!!!!!  :grin: